Re: Furuno GP 150 - no Lat/Lon to VHF

Wolfgang Weber

Dean,
thank you for the diagram. As I see the GP 150 has no longer a connection, the new GPS is wired to the junction box and gives data to all instruments etc.
I hope I  can manage to do this. I  ordered the  Tri Nav  GPS, because I  would like the  system is working on 3  satellite systems and should give a good accuracy of the position of the boat and the important thing is I hopefully will have it in 3 days - not in june from china.
Thank you for the help - perhaps I will need more, when  doing/starting the repair.
You all stay healthy - Wolfgang SY ELISE Amel 54 #162 Fort Lauderdale /Playboy Marina  ( who named this Marina ????)