Re: LiFePO4 Batteries, what they can do for you.

Brent Cameron

That's pretty spectacular Ken...  imagine if you bought that third battery you have space for - 900 Amps is a LOT of juice.  These Lithium batteries are going to change the way we all cruise.   I like the fact that yours are 24V batteries and you don't need to go Series/Parallel (although under the covers presumably they are just like 12V batteries are a series of cells).  I am curious about the BMS what happens when a cell goes bad.  I imagine it takes down the whole 24V battery pack - perhaps some more justification to Admiral Z for getting the third!  :-).
--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada