Re: Spinnaker pole strut mast fitting ball joint replacement? #replacement

Here is a snippet from my book.

Pole ends were made by FranceSpar, now www.SpaceCraft.fr, also in the US www.sparcraft-us.com. I am not sure if that company made the entire system for Amel. Amel recently made a new set of poles for a SM for a client of mine. Amel may be the best place to source that ball end because when I searched www.sparcraft-us.com I could not find this part. If you do not hear from SAV@... in a few days, call them at 33  5 46 55 17 31.

I assume that you sent a photo with your request and that your request asked for availability and price...if not, it should have.

image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 4:18 AM Kevin Schmit <kevschmit64@...> wrote:
Hey Amelians,

We had an accidental gybe while sailing downwind at night in 30 knot winds and as you can imagine the outcome wasn’t pretty... I’ve emailed Amel a couple days ago but haven’t gotten a reply yet.  Has anyone sourced replacement ball joint that mates the mast to spinnaker pole strut?  Pictures below

--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA