Re: LiFePO4 Batteries, what they can do for you.

Dan Carlson

Hi Ken, we bought an induction job and we are starting to like it for certain things. Especially in hot climates as there is so much less wasted heat in the galley.  Start with the job and see how you like it.

Best regards, Daniel Carlson on sv BeBe, SM#387

On Fri, May 7, 2021, 2:21 AM Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello Justin,

No I don't use an electric stove.  1) I like to use gas, 2) I probably will buy a portable induction stove top in the future for redundancy.

If the electric goes down for some reason, I want to be able to make a cup of hot tea if I want it.

Ken Powers,
Aquarius SM2K#262
Thailand