To: amelyachtowners@...
From: karkauai@...
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 02:02:56 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Mast Worklite

Hi, again, all.
Simple ? this time. I'm changing the bulb in the mast worklite (that shines on the forward deck) but the old one had no identifying marks. I found a replacement that was already on board in a box that had been opened and had only a handwritten "24v 25w". That doesn't seem very bright for a worklight that far above the deck. I know it's 24v, but can anyone tell me what wattage it is? Is the cockpit flood mounted on the mizzen mast the same?
Thanks,
Kent
SM 243 "Kristy"