From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Ann-Sofie Svanberg
Sent: 19 October 2009 08:56
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel] Mast Worklite

Why don't you mount LED instead? It will save you a lot of power.

We have changed all our navigational (Hella) and deck lights (lupolight) into LED and are very satisfied. The LED deck-light gives a much better light than the ordinary.

The power consumtion of the LED is about 20% of the consumtion of the ordinary light bulbs.

/Annsofie

S/Y Lady Annila SM #232

To: amelyachtowners@... <mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>
From: karkauai@... <mailto:karkauai%40yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 02:02:56 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Mast Worklite

Hi, again, all.
Simple ? this time. I'm changing the bulb in the mast worklite (that shines on the forward deck) but the old one had no identifying marks. I found a replacement that was already on board in a box that had been opened and had only a handwritten "24v 25w". That doesn't seem very bright for a worklight that far above the deck. I know it's 24v, but can anyone tell me what wattage it is? Is the cockpit flood mounted on the mizzen mast the same?
Thanks,
Kent
SM 243 "Kristy"

Hitta hetaste singlarna på MSN Dejting!