Re: Spinnaker pole strut mast fitting ball joint replacement? #replacement

Nick,

It is hard to believe that an internet site anywhere fails to register the dns "www.website.fr" as well as the "website.fr"

The funny thing is yes I made a typo in the Amel Book, but if you were using the Online Amel Book and clicked on it the underlying link took you to their website.
I have corrected the "Space" to "Spar." A big thank you to you and Jean Boucharlat. Here is a snippet.

image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 6:12 AM Chris Doucette <amaroksailing@...> wrote:
Sparecraft doesnt show the ball and socket style in their catalog, however they show a cylindrical style with a socket-  it seems to me that if one were to buy these- replacing both the joining ends of the two poles you would end up with a desired result.

On May 10, 2021, at 6:29 AM, Jean Boucharlat <jean.boucharlat@...> wrote:

Hello,

It in fact http://www.sparcraft.fr

All the best,