Re: Help! Which gearbox fits best on my Amel Maramu with Beta 60 engine and original propeller.

michael winand

I went with a beta 60 with the tmc260  at 2.45 ratio, in a super maramu   happy, I think you will be too
Michael Nebo sm251

On Wed, 12 May 2021 at 7:37 am, James Watkins via groups.io
<ewatk49734@...> wrote:

Dirk   I did a refit on a Maramu hull 177 of a yanmar and used the original transmission.  I can send picture if you want them.

Best Regards

Jim Watkins

Maramu 177  Act II

Sent from Mail for Windows 10