Re: Tender Amel 54 #dinghy

Porter McRoberts

Ladies and Gents:

Re the OCT on an Amel 54:

I believe several (Teun, Paul, others) have an OCT.
We’re strongly considering one. I see one for sale at 3.2m. Will it fit on the aft poop deck?  What’s the largest we can go and still not interfere with the mizzen traveler?

And if you have a moment, can anyone comment on the OCT stability with say 3-4 dive bottles, kit and crew?

Quite appreciated!

Porter McRoberts
S/V IBIS A54-152
Tahiti
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On Oct 9, 2020, at 10:32 PM, Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:

The Highfield seat cover and pocket is a nice design. Unfortunately the fabric is poor quality for the purpose. I have had two seat covers now and both disintegrated after a year; not UV proof!