Re: Furler motor to gearbox sm2000

michael winand

Hi Mike,  mine sheared when I was unfurling the sail.  Still confused about how this was possible.  I replaced the gearbox and motor with the Bongifoly.  See if it works for as long.
Amel used these on the earlier versions of the SM
Michael  Nebo  sm251

On Tue, 4 May 2021 at 7:57 pm, Mike Ondra via groups.io
<mdondra@...> wrote:
Eric,
We had both the outhaul and furling motor for the main shear several years ago.
Mike

On May 3, 2021, at 11:01 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

What furling motor is this? Main or Genoa?

Fair Winds

Eric

sm