New (and proud) owners of SY-Kolibri - #174

Herman Goverse

Hello all,

after looking at Super Maramu’s for years we have signed the contract on our Amel Super Maramu ‘Kolibri’. The great help and advise from Bill Rouse has been (and still is) of great value for us in the process of becoming Amel owners.

We believe Kolibri was well looked after and we will give some extra love and attention in the coming years before se set of on our great sailing adventure in the next years.

Guess we will find some help and advise on this forum in our journey in sailing and maintaining Kolibri.

Hella and Herman
--
SY-Kolibri - SM #174