Re: New (and proud) owners of SY-Kolibri - #174

Roque

Hella and Herman

Welcome and enjoy Kolibri!

Roque

Attika A54 117
Paraty- Brazil

Em qui., 13 de mai. de 2021 às 11:48, Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1=aol.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Congratulations enjoy the adventure 👍🏻😁

On May 13, 2021, at 10:26 AM, Mark Garver via groups.io <mgarver=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Welcome to a wonderful group of Amel owners and congratulations!

Mark and Jennifer Garver
S/V It’s Good
SM #105

On May 13, 2021, at 7:03 AM, Herman Goverse <h.goverse@...> wrote:

Hello all,

after looking at Super Maramu’s for years we have signed the contract on our Amel Super Maramu ‘Kolibri’. The great help and advise from Bill Rouse has been (and still is) of great value for us in the process of becoming Amel owners.

We believe Kolibri was well looked after and we will give some extra love and attention in the coming years before se set of on our great sailing adventure in the next years.

Guess we will find some help and advise on this forum in our journey in sailing and maintaining Kolibri.

Hella and Herman
--
SY-Kolibri - SM #174