To: amelyachtowners@...
From: MPhillips@...
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:00:51 +0100
Subject: RE: [Amel] Mast Worklite

Hi Kent and Annsofie,

I am in the process of replacing my forward decklight in total as the fitting was broken in a storm in the Aegean this summer. I would appreciate details of the LED replacement Annsofie.

For your information Kent, the original sealed beam lamp was manufactured by GE as an aircraft light 28 V and 50 Watts Pt No GE 4015 and stamped MADE IN USA, A 36.. on the back of the glass. The cost from my local supplier was £46 delivered to UK and seemed expensive.

Regards,

Malcolm. Bon Jovi, SM # 464

From: karkauai@... <mailto:karkauai%40yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 02:02:56 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Mast Worklite

Hi, again, all.
Simple ? this time. I'm changing the bulb in the mast worklite (that shines on the forward deck) but the old one had no identifying marks. I found a replacement that was already on board in a box that had been opened and had only a handwritten "24v 25w". That doesn't seem very bright for a worklight that far above the deck. I know it's 24v, but can anyone tell me what wattage it is? Is the cockpit flood mounted on the mizzen mast the same?
Thanks,
Kent
SM 243 "Kristy"