Re: Depth sensor reading bad values after power cycling

Billy,

I said, Speed, but I meant the B&G Depth. The receiver of the DST200 has a very wide range of frequency reception whereas the DST210 is much narrower.

I am thinking you were the victim of interference. Submarine nearby?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 8:26 AM Joerg Esdorn via groups.io <jhe1313=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Billy, from recollection it is a DST200.  I have not experienced any problems with that transducer (Bill, this is the depth, not the speed transducer).  But the man who would know is Stephane Geniteau, the Amel guy at Pochon.  Pochon installed all electronics on Amel 55s and Stephane did the owner training.   I've found him very responsive.   stephane@....  Good luck.

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53, Kincsem
On the hard in Vigo