Re: Passageway berth wall fabric cleaning advice

Paul Guenette

Thank you for the advice and tips on cleaning the fabric.

I started first with a 50/50 mix of vinegar applying with a spray bottle. Using a soft brush, I worked it in to the fabric. I then let it set for a couple hours and then used a shop vac to remove a lot of the moisture. I waited till the fabric was totally dry and then I repeated this process.  After  three applications it now looks much better.

I am really grateful for  all the tips and ideas.

Much appreciated, Paul

Aramis
SM 444
Comox, BC, Canada