Re: Eno 4 burner Stove grate and standoffs

Giovanni TESTA

Hello Alan,
as I'm not on board, may I have please your new support dimensions (mm) with photo, if possible,
 to better understand "I cut a slot in each side of the U section to match the grating." ?
Many thanks
Giovanni Testa
Venezia
sv EUTIKIA SM428
the boat on the hard at Cleopatra Marina _ Preveza (GR)

Il 22/09/2020 05:53, Alan Leslie ha scritto:
Hi Eric,

I drilled the hole in the bottom of the U section...this is the part that supports the stove top grating. I omitted to say that I cut a slot in each side of the U section to match the grating.
The U section sits on a short piece of stainless tube and the screw goes through the U section through the tube piece and into the stove top.
It replicates the original plastic things that eventually melt.

Like this

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437