Re: solar panel

Chris Doucette

I have two LG Neon 2s also-  great panels

On May 18, 2021, at 6:07 PM, michael winand via groups.io <mfw642000@...> wrote:

I went with the LG neon 2,  happy  they have been putting out more than their ratings,  345w has peaked at 395w.
Try to get the class A panels rated for use on the coastline,  I think you get what you pay for with solar panels.
Michael  Nebo sm251

On Wed, 19 May 2021 at 7:51 am, Eloi Bamberg
<eloi.bamberg@...> wrote:
Hi, I am upgrading my solar panels on the arch. I am hesitating between the SunPower Maxeon 3 400W and the TrinaSolar Vertex S 400W (similar size and power, but huge price difference). Does anybody have some experiences with one of these....or a better option? I want to install minimum 3 x 400W.
regards,
Eloi
SM2K 426 Red Lion