Re: Amel 54 Secondary Saltwater Manifold made by SOFOMARIN of welded polypropylene pipe

Laura,

Excellent! Thank you very much. I will discuss this with Martin and Arno and see if we can finalize one of the versions for all Amel 54 owners.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 5:57 AM Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Excellent work Martin,

Nice to see the more compact version they were able to manufacture. It would be great if you could manage to have them take a look at the primary salt water manifold as well as space is even more at a premium there. I would like to design one there that has shut off valves for the engine and genset. I would like to include the outlet for the blockage sensor as well (mine still works!).
I asked Amel about the way the manifold is connected to the strainer but apparently they do not have any information left about this. I also want to move the strainer up a bit so the rim of the strainer sits just above the static waterline instead of just under. That makes cleaning much easier.

Cheers,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121