Re: Holding tank riser

Peter de Groot

Tom and Kristin,
Our solution was to fiberglass in a 1-1/2”OD x 1-1/4” ID FRP tube riser through the inlet hole. The tube went almost to the top of the tank inside. Works well.

Peter de Groot
SM 207 la Querida

Join to automatically receive all group messages.