Re: [Amel] Outhaul Cars Main and Mizzen

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

HI all you ball bearing dropers.  the reason you to a grease like for example silicon is hold the balls so they don't fall out.  You can also look around a local rigging shop of  piece of track that might fit the bill.  Don't worry if it is not quite right it just has to hold the balls.Richard and Joan Sm 209

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Ric <ric@...> wrote:

From: Ric <ric@...>
Subject: Re: [Amel] Outhaul Cars Main and Mizzen
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 7:24 PM

Highly reccomend McLube. Its dry, clean, & works incredibly well.

Great used on sails to seal & makes them easier to furl in the mast.

Ric Gottschalk

Bali Hai SN24

On Oct 22, 2009, at 6:26 PM, Richard Piller <richard03801@ yahoo.com>

wrote:

an old trick to keep ball bearing balls in place it use grease to
hold the balls. Try it or use some other stuff you can wash off you
you don't make a mess after the fact.Richard and Joan on SM 209