From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of jamietelferv32
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 5:50 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Leaving the watermaker for 5 months

I'm about to leave our SM on the hard for 5 months in a hot climate. There
are various posts on this site suggesting I should not use a
storage/pickling compound on the Dessalator watermaker as it is likely to
damage the seals and end caps but instead I should just flush the system
well with fresh water before leaving it. Has anyone experienced any problems
leaving the membranes like this?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Jamie Telfer
Bamboozle SM #388