Re: Cook top dimensions

Jeremy,

I negotiated an Amel Owners Yacht School discount for my clients. It is significant. Every one of my clients that have bought from Gn Espace seems to really like the product. I actually think that they are the best and since ENO was acquired, I am not sure that there is any other choice at any price that provides you with reasonable quality. Frankly, I am surprised that Amel has not moved to GN Espace. It is not only about electric/conductive solutions it is about quality and engineering. You should also check out how the stove and the containers that GN Espace have been engineered.

Posting it here may be viewed as an advertisement for Amel Owners Yacht School. Sometimes I find myself in this "slippery situation." But follow this link: https://preparetocastoff.blogspot.com/p/gn-espace.html

Let me know if you have any questions. I know the principles of GN Espace and can probably get you any information you need.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 6:49 AM Jérémy Lajotte, <jeremy@...> wrote:

Who would be interested in a group buy for the OceanChef3 ?

For owners who already installed it : how much was it ? GN website only mentions a price starting at ~£2000...

Thanks,

Jérémy
SM#121
Le 24/05/2021 à 00:45, Nicolas Klene via groups.io a écrit :
Perfect !
Thanks a lot Denise.
--
Nicolas Klene