From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Richard Piller
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:10 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] Leaving the watermaker for 5 months

Eric, generally speaking if I were to leave Challenge I'd make sure I had
real good fresh water flush. But before I flush I pull out the pre-filter
and clean the filter case put in a charcoal filter and go for it.
Hope things are well in the Carib.
Richard and Joan on Challenge wintering in Annapolis.. SM 209

From: kimberlite <kimberlite@optonlin <mailto:kimberlite%40optonline.net>
e.net>