locked Re: Q sails operational?

Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal <svrascal@...>

I’ve been waiting over 5 months for my sails. I’ve had various dramas and excuses associated with Q. Unless you are in Turkey, or maybe Europe I  would recommend you look elsewhere.

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 12:09 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Miles, I do not understand your question. I am in touch with QSails.

This is how I understand the current situation: Things are tough in Turkey now. Additionally, there is a supply shortage of sailcloth and other materials imported into Turkey by QSails. FedEx and UPS have each lost sails in the last few months probably because of complications with staffing caused by COVID. So lots of things making things somewhat crazy.

QSails is enjoying brisk sales at this time of the year, especially with Amel owners. I asked them for a report of Amel Owners backlog. There were 10 owners on that backlog Monday and today there are 9.

Miles, I do not see you on the backlog. Have you placed an order yet?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 7:09 AM smiles bernard via groups.io <smilesbernard=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
ok thanks Kathy  ... I have been trying to contact Cenk for a month with no reply

I'll try again

All the best
Miles

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 01:05:35 PM GMT+1, Kathy Rainsbury via groups.io <ksa_rainsbury=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote: