Re: New Zealand

Robert Thomson

I'm in Panama and hoping to leave soon. Thought its worth a try applying since boat will need a refit by then anyway. She's a SM2000 serial 326 so 2002 model. Can you give me an idiots guide to having my name and boat on my messages. Thanks

On Tue, 25 May 2021 at 11:58, Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:
Hello Robert,

I concur with JP...BUT I would think your chances of getting into New Zealand would be almost NIL for the foreseeable future.
There's a flight travel bubble between Australia and New Zealand, but from anywhere else it's almost impossible.
You can't sail here, that's for sure, and for those of us that are here, our tax exemptions have been extended to June 2022
So that should tell you something.....
Where are you ? What Amel do you have?
Cheers
Alan