Re: New Zealand

Robert Thomson

Thanks Bill

On Wed, 26 May 2021 at 00:42, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Robert,

I would gladly do this for you, but I do not know the name of SM 326 and you didn't put it in your email. The answer is in the following. Click on Your Groups.io Account below.
As an alternative, click on this link and you can add a SIGNATURE...here is mine
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 4:15 PM Robert Thomson <yachtmemo@...> wrote:
I'm in Panama and hoping to leave soon. Thought its worth a try applying since boat will need a refit by then anyway. She's a SM2000 serial 326 so 2002 model. Can you give me an idiots guide to having my name and boat on my messages. Thanks

On Tue, 25 May 2021 at 11:58, Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:
Hello Robert,

I concur with JP...BUT I would think your chances of getting into New Zealand would be almost NIL for the foreseeable future.
There's a flight travel bubble between Australia and New Zealand, but from anywhere else it's almost impossible.
You can't sail here, that's for sure, and for those of us that are here, our tax exemptions have been extended to June 2022
So that should tell you something.....
Where are you ? What Amel do you have?
Cheers
Alan