Re: Installing rub rail inserts

Craig Briggs

Hi Michael,
 The new rub rail inserts, in an off-white, are fantastic. Frankly, they look better than the original brown (imho). As Pat notes, installing them does seem a bit more difficult than the originals, but totally manageable. (I removed my old ones every few years and it took about 2-3 hours to reinstall - new ones took about 8 hours over two days.)
Pat -  didn't the original 11 orders cover the cost of the die such that you were totally reimbursed? I don't understand why Michael would need six others to make it practical?
Cheers,
Craig
--
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL