From: David Kurtz via groups.io <Davidwkurtz@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 26, 2021 10:23 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Installing rub rail inserts

Pat, I just installed my new inserts.  The soapy water spray is definitely the way to go, but I did not have all the trouble it sounds like you had.  Definitely a slow process, but I used a large flat blade screwdriver and it probably took six hours to get all of the rail installed.  Really quite happy with the results and I would not change a thing.  And thanks again for arranging the group purchase!

Dave
--
Dave Kurtz
SM2 #380