Re: Installing rub rail inserts

Craig Briggs

All,
Here's an email from the manufacturer. Anyone interested can contact them directly.
Craig

"Hi Craig,

Great to hear from you! We can definitely manufacture more rub rail inserts – we still have the die (#30117)

 The cost does have to change a little bit due to inflation on raw materials this past year. Do you happen to have quantities on how many orders? Remember, it would be best to run all orders together so we do not have major loss on material.

 I can provide you a new quote with this information. 😊

Thanks!

Paula Murador

Director, Account Manager

9401 NW 106th ST # 111 | Medley, FL 33178
Office: (305)888-6324

Fax:(305)888-6325
www.technorubberindustries.com

--