Re: House Bank vs. Engine Start

Mark Garver

Kent,

Thanks I will reach out to him, it’s not too far for a day sail.

Best,

Mark and Jennifer
S/V It’s Good
SM #105

On May 24, 2021, at 3:41 PM, karkauai via groups.io <karkauai@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,
I had a lot of work done at Deltaville Boatyard between 2010 and 2016. They always did a good job in a timely fashion...at a price.  The electrician who built the isolated bonding system for my new Yanmar  has mived on (not sure where).  I'd call Keith Ruse ((804) 776-9812) and tell him what you need.  I think they replaced the copper strap in my bilge sump in 2010, using the drawings and instructions on this site.

Keith tried to become an Amel certified yard, but even after I wrote Amel to recommend them, he never even got a reply.  If you talk to him, tell him I said Hi.
--
Kent & Iris
KRISTY