From: James Watkins via groups.io <ewatk49734@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 29, 2021 3:24 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] For those that missed the first procurement of Rub Rails

I know this is a SM thread but I have ordered a new rub rail for my Maramu and I too have have had good experience with Technorubber.  I will have the die drawings in the next couple of weeks and I will post on site.  The die is $600 and rubrail $1,400.  I did a very unAmel thing and truly improved the sturdiness of the rubber protection.  I will post if anyone is interested.  Some contribution to the die would be great but I am doing the new rail regardless.

Best Regards
Jim Watkins
Act II Maramu Hull 186