Re: [Amel] Autoprop on SM 302

kimberlite <kimberlite@...>

Ian,

I purchased an anode for the prop to replace the plastic cap.

I found that as the zinc eroded and became loose and finally one of the
areas being held by the mounting screw broke off. The zinc was flopping
around. I went back to the Plastic cap.

I had the same problem with a maxprop.

Fair Winds

Eric