From: Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 30, 2021 3:31 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] For those that missed the first procurement of Rub Rails

Thanks Pat,

Let's wait to see how many people are interested in purchasing new Rub Rails.  I just had my solid Rub Rails painted with Gel Coat, and the outside hull from the waterline to the rub rails was also sprayed with new Gel Coat.   The work also included painting stripe just over the waterline with Red Gel Coat.  When Aquarius splashes in December she will be like new from the rub rails to the bottom of the keel.  The new white Rub Rails are a must.  :)

Each person should chip in the $54, and we can donate these funds to the Amel site.   Let's see if anyone else is interested.