Re: [Amel] Autoprop on SM 302

Thanks, Eric. That makes sense. Cheers, Ian

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: kimberlite@...
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:00:32 -0400
Subject: RE: [Amel] Autoprop on SM 302

Ian,

I purchased an anode for the prop to replace the plastic cap.

I found that as the zinc eroded and became loose and finally one of the
areas being held by the mounting screw broke off. The zinc was flopping
around. I went back to the Plastic cap.

I had the same problem with a maxprop.

Fair Winds

Eric