From: Mark Barter <markbarter100@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 30, 2021 4:46 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] For those that missed the first procurement of Rub Rails

Hi Ken,

Our Super Maramu is from 1993 but I assume the rub rails didn't change when the 2k was brought out.

We would be interested.

1.  Aquarius SM2K#262, Ken Powers,  USA Nevada, but need to know weight because I will take them on a flight to Thailand.
2.  Solitude SM2K#461,  Mike & PETA,  EU
3. Nunky Super Maramu #110, Mark Barter, UK
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Thanks for your work on this project. It is much appreciated.

--
Mark & Nicky Barter
S/V Nunky