Steering Wheel Dimensions for new leather cover - AMEL Sharki?

Johannes Schmidt

Dear all,
We followed your experiences with new leather covers for steering wheels with great interest.
Since we also have to change our leather cover, but are currently not on our Sharki and have forgotten to take the measurements, we are looking for your support here.

Does anyone know of you - or can someone take the measurements from the steering wheel of an AMEL Sharki?

  • The Diameter of the wheel
  • The Diameter of the steel tube
  • The Diameter of the spokes at the welding point (Outside of the Wheel)
  • The Diameter of the spokes at 10cm distance from the Outside of the Wheel
Thank you all in advance and kind regards,

Johannes