Re: What is this

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>

Thanks JP!

No, Z is working in Lithuania.  Someone has to make money in this family.  My role is young SPENDER.   Currently I am on the hard here in Krabi Boat Lagoon, and loving it.  Working away on Aquarius getting her ready for the Indian Ocean Crossing!  Just ordered my third battery......  Now Aquarius will have 900AH usable at 24V.  I did a load pull on my 1 year old 600AH 24V battery bank, and ran the portable Aircon off my inverter for 19.5 hours.....  Average 32Amps...  Just about 620AH...  OMG, I would not do this again, but the results were amazing.  How are you and Julie doing?

Ken Powers
Aquarius
SM2K#262