From: Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jun 4, 2021 5:58 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] BT seals

To EVERYONE that has installed the new gaskets, and everyone that would like to buy the new gaskets.

I don't think it wise to ship these gaskets without a good set of instructions!  I am working on a set of instructions, but NEED SOME HELP.  I have not installed these gaskets, and not sure I am getting the process down properly.  Please review my drawings, and let me know 1) If there is anything wrong, and 2) how to make them more understandable.  Please correct anything you see wrong, and I will change it, and everyone will get a good set of instructions.  Best adhesives and other products used would be nice to know as well.

We all want our Amels to be perfect!  I know page 4 and 5 might be overkill, but it's probably how I am going to do it.  Let me know your thoughts.

Ken Powers
Aquarius
SM2K#262