Solar installation and Link10 Battery Monitor

Hello all,

We have just escaped London for Greece and reunion with Pen Azen who has been fitted with two solar panels in our absence .
The solar monitor shows good volts and amps going in to the batteries but the Link 10 , whilst showing good volts ( 26-28 ) also shows that with only the fridge on ( we are ashore ) we are losing amps, now down to about 70%
What is curious is that when we use the 220v chargers with shore power the readings don’t change.

Can it be that in some way the addition of the solar interferes with the function of the Link10?

The panels are small , giving maybe 7.5 Amps . The wiring from the MPPT goes direct into the battery compartment to connect with the two main stubs

Any ideas ?

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen , SM 302, Kilada, Greece