Re: Solar installation and Link10 Battery Monitor

Michael Markstaller

Hi,

from your explanations, sorry, I would suspect your missing some major things!
IF the MPPT is going directly onto the battery its bypassing the battery-monitor, so you won't see it at all.
How much PV panels do you have? Really? 26-28V says nothing, it's the job of your MPPT-charger to adjust that to your batteries like 12V (14,4V charging, 13,5V "Standby") or 24V (below 28.8V charging they will never get full above 70-80%)

I found nothing on Google, what a "Link 10" could be

--
Daniela & Michael
Blue Horizon - EUROS #215