Re: BT seals

Leopold Hauer

Could you please add me to the list too, 2 sets delivered to Austria.
Would be great, thank you so much.

Leopold Hauer
Yin Yang
SM 69

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 05.06.2021 um 08:33 schrieb scentstone <scentstone@...>:

Thank you  Jose Venegas for the design and sharing knowledge
Thank you Ken Powers for maintaining the list
Thank you Biil Rouse for review and approval

Please could you add me for 2 sets with delivery to France.

I was wondering how to avoid bothering somebody at asking or waiting for the payment…
Maybe, when order time will be closed coud you post a summary indicating actual prices and shipping costs + credit card payment contact etc.

Thank you again

Fred S/V ScentStone SM2K #375

Jun