Re: 32mm 1 1/4" Bronze Ball Valves - USA

Mark Erdos

Thanks Mark! Having the part number really helps and now gives me better options.

I also just found BSP thread valves at http://www.absvalve.com/ in Ft. Lauderdale. They are the US distributor for Maetrini (good quality Italian made).

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us