Re: Lofran windlass electro motor

The Foot Control momentary ON push-button switches are Vetus
switches and available at SAV@...

image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 8:36 AM Olaf Bauer <olaf.bauer@...> wrote:

Hi Slavko,

Normally you can get them in (almost) every marine shop. I bought mine over there.

But you can also make a research on Amazon with the keywords “marine button rubber”. You will find some 😉

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz