Re: BT SEAL INSTRUCTIONS

Ken,

That is not what I said to you in the email I sent you. I said,
"...I will always work to document something new for my clients. That is what I do for them. Additionally, I too failed to install these seals on a client's SM based on what Jose originally published.

The instructions document I emailed you yesterday was finalized only hours before you received it from me.

In documenting this install procedure, I went to Jose who was the designer of the seals, and to Steve, who was my first client to successfully install them. After some back and forth from each of these, we finalized the document I shared with you indicating that you could share it. I could have shared it with everyone in the group, but I didn't do that because you took the lead on this and I didn't want to minimize your effort or step on your effort.

Regarding [your term Bill Rouse's] "secrets," I routinely share the things in my Amel Book and on my website when I recognize a need. Obviously, I normally do not normally share all 400 pages of my Amel Book, but yesterday I gave 30 days free access to the entire book and the 3 gigs of Amel Book Supplements to all who attended the zoom meeting...

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and thanks for all you do for other Amel owners."

For all that want a copy of what I did with Jose and Steve, here is the copy I sent to Ken.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 12:45 PM Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:
I am finished with this topic.  Bill has some instructions that he may, or may not, share with the rest of the group.  After Bill and I exchanged a few emails, I have decided that it's not my place to get involved in Jose's and Bill's project.   I will do the best I can to prepare a set of instructions to those that purchased these seals through me.

All the best,

Ken Powers
Aquarius
SM2K#262