Re: Mast pads

Ann-Sofie, S/Y Lady Annila

Hi Paul
We took our mast down last winter, the protection layer under the masts are not made of rubber, it is some kind of super hard nylon. Unless yours are damaged there is no need to change it. If you still want to change, buy it from Amel because if you get the wrong material the risque of getting problems are high.

regards
Ann-Sofie & Jonas
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998
Present somewhere aling the Algarve coast, Portugal

Skickat från min iPhone

08/06/2021 kl. 10:59 skrev Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...>:

Anyone know the hardness of the rubber under the masts? we will step down the masts when replacing the standing rigg, a good opportunity to replace the rubber, I can buy it from Amel, but they ask 310 € plus freight, which I think is to push it a bit far, I usually buy my spare parts direct from Amel to support the sparpart availability but for this time I would like to find an alternative.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259