Re: Seasickness cures and medication

Germain Jean-Pierre

When doing aerobatic training in the RCAF, we could use Scopolamine patches.

Luckily, I never needed one even when surrounded by very sick people. I am lucky.

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 10/06/2021, at 6:08 AM, JOHN HAYES <johnhayes862@...> wrote:

 Scopaderm a patch that sticks to the skin behind the ear and available at pharmacies in NZ is excellent for crew afflicted by sea sickness . It’s not cheap at about NZ $25 for 2 patches. You wear both. Does not make users drowsy.  I don’t use myself but always keep some on board for use when someone on board is afflicted

John Hayes
Nga Waka SN 61
Wellington NZ

On 10/06/2021, at 4:55 AM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I was asked by a crewmember to poll the group to find out what Amel owners used

and recommended for seasickness.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376