Re: Seasickness cures and medication

Paul,

We have an Amel Group member Super Maramu owner who is an Astronaut, a Professor of Cardiology, and was part of a Space Station crew. Additionally, he is one of the smartest people I have ever met. I will ask him and get back to you.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 1:41 PM Paul Harries via groups.io <Pharries=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
FYI
Apparently NASA has in past mandated use of scopolamine patches behind the ear for all space crew, it is used on one side at a time. I do not know how long this policy was in place.
NASA apparently selected scopolamine patches for being the best anti motion sickness medication with lowest side effects.

--
Paul Harries
Prospective Amel Buyer