From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 5:05 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Seasickness cures and medication

Paul,

We have an Amel Group member Super Maramu owner who is an Astronaut, a Professor of Cardiology, and was part of a Space Station crew. Additionally, he is one of the smartest people I have ever met. I will ask him and get back to you.

Bill

Image removed by sender.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

View My Training Calendar

Image removed by sender.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 1:41 PM Paul Harries via groups.io <Pharries=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

FYI

Apparently NASA has in past mandated use of scopolamine patches behind the ear for all space crew, it is used on one side at a time. I do not know how long this policy was in place.

NASA apparently selected scopolamine patches for being the best anti motion sickness medication with lowest side effects.

--
Paul Harries
Prospective Amel Buyer