Mounting a life raft on the SM railing

Jose Venegas

I am replacing my life raft with one that can be kept on the railing for easy deployment.  My current one is a balize that I am not sure I will be able to deploy in time.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas/photos/drawings and experience of SM that have installed their life raft in the reailing.

I have been debating about finding a location for easy deployment, not adding to the port listing (exaggerated by the newly installed lithium batteries or tilting more the stern and certainly not reduce front visibility.

Thank you

Jose
Ipanema SM 2K 278
Currently in Cartagena de Indias