Re: Seasickness cures and medication

Brent Cameron

Right Tom. Cinnarazon is sold as Sturgeron. I get it over the counter in the Caribbean (every island that I’ve tried seems to have it except the obvious USVI’s or Puerta Rico) or in Mexico (it’s not available here in Canada either).   They make it in different strengths but the 15mg (two recommended) or 25mg (one recommended) tablets work well for me and I don’t notice any cognitive or drowsiness with it at all at those low doses (once a day) and only take it for 2-3 days at worst case.  With the potential nasty side effects of higher doses and longer usage, I stay away from the 75mg stuff.

It isn’t expensive and $20 seems to last me for a few years.

Brent

On Jun 11, 2021, 4:24 PM -0400, Thomas Peacock <peacock8491@...>, wrote:
Hi Eric,

Cinnarizine (Stugeron) is not available in the US. I know it’s the go-to drug in the Royal Navy, but I have neither experience nor an intelligent opinion on it, good or bad.

Tom Peacock
SM 240 Aletes
Chesapeake Bay

On Jun 11, 2021, at 3:02 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote: